CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kennedy's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe my little princess is already in Kindergarten! She has gotten to be such a big girl so fast! It seems like it was just yesterday when I was going to the hospital to have my 1st baby girl and now she is in school! I don't always Remember all the cute little things that my little babies do(and a mom never wants to forget), but I remember her first baths at home after the hospital, and the first time she rolled over(it was at one of Daddy's soccer games in Ohio at 4mo.), and the first time she walked,right at 12mo. after her birthday party, first words(not sure, there are so many, she still has the gift to out talk all of us!)and her first days at preschool(all three of them). Now I will always have this special memory of her first day of Kindergarten!
Kennedy is so smart, outgoing,independent, she is a great big sister, and a great big helper for me. She loves to ride her bike, color, go to the park, swim, and she just learned how to ski this past winter. And Kennedy is definitely all girly girl, her favorite color is PINK,PINK,PINK, she loves to wear dresses and be "fancy", and has been in her princess stage for a few years now and did I mention she is emotional(I think she gets that from me unfortunately)!

She has had to leave a lot of close friends in the three preschools she attended(one in Dayton, one in Ft. Wayne, and One here in Denver), so she is very excited to make some good friends at her new school, Antelope Ridge Elementary! I am so proud of her and so proud to be her Momma!
Cherish every little moment, they all go by in the blink of an eye!
Ready for school!

Chloe can't wait to start school too!




Ready, Set, GO!

Best Friends(most of the time)!


She is so cute!


Lining up outside before going in to class!

There goes my baby!

Kennedy's new best friend, Lily!




0 comments: