CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chloe's 1st Day of Preschool!

Chloe is getting so big! She started preschool a few weeks ago and really loves it. She only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and wishes she could go everyday like her big sister Kennedy. She looks so cute with her big backback and has already made some friends. On Tuesdays she stays for lunch bunch so I get an extra hour. The first time the lunch bunch teacher sent home her juice box in her lunch box and it leaked thru soaking her backpack with and inch of standing juice and ruined her first project. I was not happy and had to ask them to please not send home any of the items she does not finish. But besides that preschool is going great and I am so proud of my big girl. She is growing up too fast and I ask her if she will still be my baby. I'm pretty sure she is still okay with that!










0 comments: