CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chloe Dancing!

Chloe started taking ballet/tap class in December and she just loves it! She can't wait to go every week and loves putting on her leotard and dance shoes. Kennedy also started tap, but I don't have any pics of her dancing yet. Kennedy's start didn't go as smoothly as Chloe's. She started crying and came out to me saying she quit. I told her she needed to go a couple more times and that things would get easier. She's liking it now! And I definately wasn't buying a $60 recital costume if she was going to quit! They are both so excited to get to wear a "fancy" costume for their recital in June! I'm so glad I finally got the girls in some classes. Life just keeps getting busier. :)









0 comments: