CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

90 Minutes for Cheesecake!

You may already know from my previous blog that last Wednesday was National Cheesecake day, celebrating 30 yrs! So Gabe, the girls and I went to the Cheesecake Factory and waited an hour and a half for 4 delicious pieces of Cheesecake for a whole $6. That's less than paying for one at full price. It was only for those who dined in but at about 8:30 at night they decided to let people take it to go, 1 per person. And we were ready to get the girls in bed so we waited in line(not really a line, more like a mass of crazy cheesecake loving people trying to get to the front)after waiting for a table for 1hr already! On the way home the girls fell asleep and when Gabe brought Kennedy to her bed he told her he would bring her a drink of water and she said "and a piece of cheesecake too!". And after the girls were in bed Gabe and I shared a piece of Snickers cheesecake, MMMM! And we put the rest away for the next day and yes the girls got to have some the next morning for breakfast, they woke up asking for it!

Did we seriously wait that long for this?

Snickers, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Oreo Madness and Peanut Butter Cup!


YUMMO!


All Gone!

Right out of bed "Can I have some Cheesecake?"



Do I look cute in the morning or what?


So Maybe we're crazy, but my best friend Shelly waited just as long in Dayton Oh!
And it was soooo worth it!


1 comments:

Johnson said...

Looks delicious! I love me some cheesecake. I also LOVE the picture above your fireplace. I am so jealous. I wish we have more professional pics around our house like that. You got me thinking...

-Kelly