CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Gabe's New Motorcycle!

Gas prices have gotten too high for everyone ! So Gabe wanted to get a bike to cut back on fuel costs. He rides it back and forth to work and it only costs him about $8 a week in fuel. Can't beat that since I feel like every time I turn around I'm putting more gas in my van. It's a used bike and he got a real good deal on it. He figures that in just a few months he'll make up the cost of the bike in the money he saves on gas. Right not it does not have the muffler on it because the previous owner wanted it to be loud and is it ever! We always know when Gabe is on his way home from work and the girls run to see their dad! They have been waiting for him to take them for a ride so these are pics of the night Kennedy and Chloe got to go for a few spins around the block. (Going very slowly, I Promise!)

Chilling in the front yard!
Ava being a big girl!

Kennedy posing!

Ava's Turn! (just kidding)

This is not the helmet Gabe wears. (Kinda nerdy)
Its the one he put on the girls but it kept falling off Chloe!

Ready Dad!

Kennedy loves being the big sis!

She actually went first!
I put the pics on backwards!

Can I go again!

0 comments: