CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Steven Curtis Chapman!

I am sure you have all heard about the Chapman families loss of their precious daughter Maria. I can not imagine the pain they have had to endure. On May 21, the night that they lost her to a tragic car accident my friend Jessica text me about what had happened and I began to pray for their family. I recently watched them on GMA and on Larry King Live. Even through all their pain and questions their faith could not be stronger. On Sunday, I had the opportunity to see Steven Curtis Chapman in concert at Faith Day at a Colorado Rockies game. It was awesome to see him and his sons and their amazing testimony. I know they would give anything to have their baby back, but they are definitely touching many people's lives. SCC said he wondered if he could ever tour again or sing certain songs like "Yours" and "Cinderella, but he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt he will dance with Maria again one day in Heaven!



On a lighter note you all know Ive been crazy enough to fly with three girls by myself to visit family, Right? On Sunday I didn't think I would be able to go to the concert because Gabe is in Ca. on business and I didn't have anyone to go with or a babysitter, so I was pretty bummed. But in the afternoon I was talking to Gabe on the phone and asked him if he thought I could get in at the end on the game just to see the concert. So, he call for me and told me that as long as the game was still playing I could go to the box office and get tickets. So crazy me took all three girls by myself and went to the game and had an awesome (and exhausting)time. Oh, and I had never been to a Rockies game so a REALLY nice couple showed me wear the box office was and paid for our tickets, how awesome is that. Gabe said I must have looked really needy or am just blessed! Let's say, "I am Blessed!" One more thing, after the game, when the faith day was starting a friend of mine(Kaylen) found us and helped me with the girls. How cool, I think I was meant to go. God is Good!!!


0 comments: